Realizing the ideas of student-centered learning, in the context of the transition of the college to distance learning (DOT), the Miras College team carries out the following work.
As part of the College SmartNation platform, a college student gets access to lectures and other theoretical materials (content), tests and homework. The platform is very convenient to use for teachers and college students.
1. The College SmartNation platform contains all the information on the schedule of the educational process:
- list of teachers;
- name of groups;
- the number of students in each group;
- electronic journal;
- job placement;
- rating, comments on the rating.
2. Using the platform, students are monitored daily:
- task templates.
3. On the platform there is a tab electronic library with the placement of electronic books, which at any time can be used by students and teachers in the public domain.
4. The college has its own YouTube channel. Here are video instructions for students and teachers on using this platform.
If necessary, there is always the opportunity to contact the teacher and ask questions about the material passed or studied.
College teachers also provide methodological assistance to students using telecommunication tools, taking into account the students' capabilities (special video lessons, explanatory works). To support students and teachers during DOT, the college provided constant interaction between DOT users in the form of chats, video and audio conferences using various programs (WhatsApp, Zoom, Skype, mail.ru, google.com, YouTube). Students from the regions who left home for quarantine, in the absence of a permanent Internet connection or high speeds, have the opportunity to access lectures and assignments and send the work done at a convenient time for them. Teachers are always in touch.
Much work is being done on loading educational and methodical complexes, tests, and digital educational resources. UMKD (educational-methodical complexes of the discipline) and assignments are timely placed on the College Smartnation platform. Students receive feedback from the teacher every day. Classes are scheduled.
There is a constant relationship with the parents of students on all emerging issues, any feasible and necessary assistance is provided. All information on academic performance and students attending classes everywhere in the public domain.
Using the Smart Nation Platform for Distance Learning (For students!)
CollegeSmartNation Portalnda Жұмыс іsteу бойнша online training (03/21/2020 jazba)