In the University Miras functions psychological unloading room for teachers and students.
Since 3.01.19, the office is headed by a psychologist Muetova Elmira Sherekhankyzy. Muetova E.Sh. has 1 category, 10 years of experience in psychology and has lots of certificates on passage of courses of a modern.
The objectives of the Psychological unloading room:
- promoting the creation of optimal conditions for the preservation of psychological health of the subjects of the educational process.
- the detection of patterns, ensuring the preservation and strengthening of psychological health of participants of educational process;
- timely detection and prevention of possible difficulties in the personal development of students of the educational process;
- diagnostics, correctional and developmental work, consultancy, educational activity and scientific-methodical);
- creation and maintaining the psychological climate in the team, diagnostics and development of psychological and pedagogical competences of students and educators;
Main direction activities:
- Psychological diagnostics using modern educational technologies, including information and educational resources. Screening examination (monitoring) to analyze the dynamics of mental development, definition of people, people in need of psychological assistance.
- Correctional and developing direction: formation of necessary social skills (effective communication, resistance to the negative impact of the social environment), ability to self-education and self-development, assistance in overcoming disorders of personality development and professional formation.
- Psychological education prevention of subjects of educational process
- Psychological consultation: assistance to students, teachers in development, education and training through psychological counseling.
- Organizational, methodological and research activities. Organization of research work in various areas in connection with the main tasks of psychological support.
- Participation in scientific conferences, development of teaching materials.