The aim of the program is - academic exchange between employees and students of Turkish higher education institutions and higher education institutions of other countries.
Mevlana program – one of the main is programs in the field of education in Turkey.
Students can study abroad for one (minimum) or two (maximum) semesters.
Teachers can give lectures abroad from one week (minimum) to three months (maximum). Accordingly, thanks to this program, students and teachers can gain experience of learning in a foreign country and improve their level of knowledge.
Conditions of participation in the exchange program of Mevlana:
- Be a bachelor, master and doctoral student;
- For undergraduate students - grade point Average (GPA) of at least 2,5 / 4,00;
- For master and doctoral students. Average score not less than 3.00 / 4.00;
- The presence of a certificate confirming knowledge of English or Turkish;
- First-year undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students are not eligible to participate in this program during the first semester.
Scholarships for exchange programme Mevlana:
- Students will receive 70% of 750 Turkish liras per month;
- The remaining 30% will be given to the student according to their successful graduation;
- For one semester the student receives money for 4 months.(3000 Turkish Lira);
- Students do not pay tuition and do not bear any additional costs in favor of the host University, but continue to pay mandatory tuition at the University from which they came (if they are students of the paid Department).
Necessary documents for participation in the exchange program of Mevlana:
- Certificate of study;
- Language skills-Certificate (English or Turkish);
- Copy of passport.