For your attention! Students who actively showed themselves in the 2018-2019 school year and were awarded the title of members of the "Student Council" of the Miras University!
MIRAS EDUCATION offers you an internship in Turkey for the second semester of the 2018-2019 school year, as well as for the summer of 2019 under the program of academic mobility.
Places are limited. Do not miss your chance.
Internationally recognized English language exams.
Levels: from beginner to vocational (C2)
Why our exams:
- No surprises, unpleasant surprises
- Lack of exaggerated requirements, including for the C2 level
- Our goal: reducing the stress level of candidates, as well as disclosing their potential
- Help for candidates with learning disabilities
Smart exams: unlike analogs, where there is a system for calculating the average score for individual modules, this exam consists of only one module. The results for the four skills are calculated in a single module.
The Miras University Training Center for Competences and Additional Education recruits university students and third-party students for the Certified NLP Practitioner course, which consists of 7 modules:
- The first module is “Introduction to NLP”;
- The second module - "Technique rapport in NLP";
- The third module is “Anchor vehicles in NLP”;
- The fourth module is “Meta – model and neurological levels”;
- The fifth module is “Introduction to Coaching”;
- The sixth module is “Introduction to Erickson Hypnosis”;
- The seventh module is “Reframing and Representative Systems”.
Trainer - Shomanbaeva A.O., Candidate of Psychology, Practical Psychologist, Certified Trainer and Specialist in NLP
Inquiries by phone: 8 771 795 76 82 (Zaure)
From November 25 to December 1, 2018 in Armenia, the city of Aghveran hosted the forum “International School of Public Diplomacy of the CIS Countries” for specialists and public figures from the CIS countries.
Specialists and experts from different countries in the field of diplomacy, journalism, economics, culture, political science, law, and psychology took part in the project “The International School of Public Diplomacy of the CIS Countries”.
The project has the goal of training specialists interested in enhancing their competence in matters of “soft power”, which will strengthen cooperation between the CIS member countries and provide new opportunities for the development of intergovernmental relations by creating a network of specialists in the field of public diplomacy.
According to the missive of our president N.A.Nazarbaev about ensuring, growing living as well as income condition of nation of Kazakhstan and with the aim of spreading this missive “Miras Education Cup II” debate tournament was held in Miras University in 24.11.2018 (24th November 2018) among students. Tournament consisted the best debaters from Universities such as OKMU, OKMPU, Silkway, KIPHDU, HGTU, OKMA and overall 37 teams, 20 judges participated. Hence, whole number of students was 110 in (City) debate tournament.