Miras University announces a large-scale online photo and video contest among Instagram users across Kazakhstan
Customs and traditions of KZ”
TOTAL PRIZE FUND 300,000 TG
Посмотреть эту публикацию в Instagram
Aims and objectives of the competition:
- The competition is held among the works made in the form of a video (no more than 5 minutes) or photographs on the subject of the competition;
- Identifying the best videos and photographs to highlight the customs and traditions of Kazakhstanpeoples, their place in twenty-first century;
- Support for the creative aspirations of Kazakhstan youth;
- Identification of the most interesting and promising projects in the field of development and tourism promotion in various regions of Kazakhstan;
- Demonstration of beauty of the native country, patriotism education.
The competition is held in the following nominations:
- The best video in the opinion of a professional jury;
- The best photo in the opinion of professionaljury;
- The best video on the results of audience voting;
- The best photo work on the results of the audience vote.
The competition consists of 3 stages:
Stage 1: from March 1, 2019 to April 1, 2019, qualifying stage
To participate in the qualifying stage of the Contest, it is necessary, from March 1, 2019 to April 1, 2019, to publish the work on your page on the social network Instagram.A prerequisite is the presence in the description of the work of the hashtag # Customs and the Tradition of KZ.The text “I am participating in a competition from Miras University”, “I love Kazakhstan” and hashtags #RuhaniZhangyru and #ZhastarZhily.
Stage 2: from 2 to 26 April 2019, the final of the competition.The total number of contest finalists is 50 works in all nominations.The organizer, the jury of the contest and subscribers instagramm determine the finalists.The organizers post the work of the participants on the Instagram page - @ miras.education, where the audience vote is held
According to the results of the competition, 2 winners are determined according to the results of the audience voting and 2 winners according to the professional jury (for videos and photographs)
Participants with the highest number of votes will be recognized as winners of the audience award.
- The best photo 100 000 tg.;
- Best video performance 100 000 tg.;
- In the opinion of a professional jury, the best video and best photo is determined on the basis of direct secret voting by a majority vote of the jury members;
- Best photo job 50,000 tg.;
- Best video performance 50,000 tg.
The award ceremony will be held April 26, 2019 in the city of Shymkent.The list of winners will be posted on Instagram.