Youth, leaders of tomorrow, must actively participate in the process of solving global problems. They must join their efforts at the international level. The UN Model Conference is a great way to better understand what serious problems people face in different regions.
The MUIMUN team cordially invite you to join the conference to be held from October 25 to 28, 2018 in Shymkent, Kazakhstan.
MUIMUN Conference is open for graduates, students and high school students from Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan and other countries, studying at universities of Kazakhstan.
On October 26, within the framework of the MUIMUN 2018, participants will have a unique opportunity to visit lectures and workshops from leading experts, specialists, and diplomats in the field of the soft power of public diplomacy, such as networking in diplomacy, leadership and developing cooperation and partnerships, diplomatic etiquette and skills in conducting negotiations at international venues, youth diplomacy as a factor of state administration.
On October 27 -28 the delegates will speak at the conference as official representatives of the UN member states, who will discuss the issues on the agenda of the General Assembly, the Security Council, the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC), the United Nations Educational, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), in English, Russian and French.
- The delegates will address the conference as official representatives of the UN member states, who will discuss the issues on the agenda:
- United Nations General Assembly (GA), theme: Sustainable access to clean water. Global environmental problems of drinking water pollution and ways to solve them.
- The UN Security Council (SC), topic: Threats to cybersecurity of nuclear and non-nuclear systems: vulnerability and consequences.
- Economic and Social Council of the United Nations (ECOSOC), theme: The role of the economic component of the tourism industry in the struggle to preserve diversity on the planet.
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), theme: Food security and access to clean water: the problems of our generation.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), topic: Global problem of psychoactive substances: the position of youth in the decision-making process.
Join MUIMUN community:
Apply now to be a part of MUIMUN:
Delegate Application is here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfmhCOPQ-LrcBCbdJYaanWJ67MPfnjB3HIDbLua-WLrQ7ONQQ/viewform
We look forward to hearing from you soon!