Uludag University (Uludag Universitesi)
15 faculties, 2 vocational schools, 15 vocational schools, depending on the University, the purpose of which is to educate young people with an international vision who have developed a modern, democratic, free thoughtful and personal sense of responsibility, guided by reason and science 1 Conservatory, 4 institutes, 24 research and application centers, 1 research center and 5 departments established at the rector's office.
The faculty of medicine of Bursa, which was founded in 1970 at Istanbul University, and the faculty of Economics and social Sciences, founded in 1974, are the Foundation of the University.
Our University was founded in Bursa on April 11, 1975 and published Law No. 1873 in the official Gazette No. 18205. It was named the University of tesh Bursa 5.
Our current faculties:
- Faculty of medicine (founded in 1974);
- Bursa, faculty of Economics and social Sciences (founded in 1974);
- Faculty of engineering (date of Foundation - 1976);
- Faculty of veterinary medicine (founded in 1978);
- Faculty of agriculture (founded in 1981);
- Faculty of education (founded in 1982);
- Faculty of theology (date of Foundation - 1982);
- Faculty of arts and Sciences (founded in 1983);
- Faculty of law (date of Foundation - 1995);
- Faculty of fine arts (founded in 1995);
- Faculty of dentistry (founded in 1995);
- Faculty of business administration (founded in 2010);
- Faculty of architecture (date of Foundation - 2013);
- Faculty of sports Sciences (date of Foundation - 2013);
- Faculty of medical Sciences (founded in 2016).
Our existing colleges:
- School of foreign languages (founded in 2002);
- Sea school Gemlik Necati Kurtuluş (founded 2007 - 2007).
Our current Conservatory:
- Date of Foundation of the State Conservatory of Uludag University - 1998);
Professional secondary schools established in different years to train qualified personnel in industry and services:
- Professional school of health (founded in 1985);
- Professional school of technical Sciences ( founded in - 1996);
- Professional school of social Sciences (founded in 1996);
- Professional theological school ( founded in - 1992);
- Mustafakemalpaşa professional school (founded in 1994).);
- Karakabinsk professional school ( founded in - 1995);
- Inegol professional school (founded in 1995);
- Snicka professional high school ( founded in - 1995);
- Orhan professional school. Yenisehir Ibrahim (founded in 1997);
- Orhangazi professional school (founded in - 1999);
- Professional school. Mennana Pasinli (founded in 1999);
- Professional school Gemlik Asım Kocabıyık (founded in 2005 - 2005);
- The Arkhangelsk professional school (founded - 2005);
- Keles professional -technical school ( founded in - 2005);
- Harmoniche professional school ( founded in - 2008);
- Büyükorhan professional school ( founded in 2009 - 2009).
The distribution of University according to areas
Faculty of fine arts, faculty of painting, State Conservatory, Vocational school of health and Vocational school of technical Sciences, Institutes, Headquarters and Rectorate headquarters, 18 km from the city center. away from 16 000 acres of land, located in the main settlement of campus Gorukle, continues its activities.
The faculty of theology offers services at the School of foreign languages and social Sciences of Ali Osman Sönmez Campus Vocational school.
Faculty of law, Gemlik Necati Kurtuluş Maritime school, Gemlik Asım Kocabıyık Vocational school, Gemlik Sunğipek-Asım Kocabıyık campus in Gemlik and Faculty of fine arts work in mudania.Mustafa Kemal Pasha, Karacabey, Inegol, Iznik, Yenisehir Ibrahim Orhan, Orhangazi, Orhaneli, Keles, Harmancik and Buyukorhan in the areas of education and training in areas where they continue
University Of Ataturk (Atatürk Üniversitesi)
Atatürk University (Atatürk Üniversitesi) is a public higher education institution funded by the regional government of Erzurum. The fourth largest University in the Republic of Turkey.
The UNIVERSITY was established in 1957 in the city of paramount importance for the formation of the national Turkish state. It was in Erzurum that Mustafa Kemal Ataturk proclaimed the Declaration of independence, which became a turning point in the war between the Turks and foreign invaders. For this reason, the University was immediately given the honorary name of the founder of the new state. Ataturk himself noted the importance of establishing the main University of Eastern Anatolia in his opening speech at the Grand National Assembly of Turkey on November 1, 1937. However, the implementation of this idea was delayed due to the outbreak of the Second World war soon.
As of 2017 academic year, the institution had about 280 000 students, 22 faculties, 18 colleges, 8 institutes and 30 research centers. The main ones are:
- Faculty of distance education;
- Faculty of architecture and design;
- Faculty of agriculture;
- Faculty of General Sciences;
- Faculty of literary studies;
- Faculty of Economics and business administration;
- Medical faculty;
- Faculty of dentistry;
- Pedagogical faculty;
- Faculty of Earth Sciences;
- Engineering faculty;
- Faculty of theology;
- Faculty of fine arts;
- Faculty of fisheries;
- Faculty of communications;
- Faculty of pharmacy;
- Faculty of veterinary medicine;
- Law faculty;
- Faculty of geophysical research;
- Faculty of medical Sciences;
- Faculty of sports science;
- Faculty of tourism;
- College of nursing;
- College of physical education;
- College of health Sciences;
- College of foreign languages;
- College of tourism and hotel managementа;
The University also has a Research center for acupuncture and complementary medical methods, the inter-University center for the silk road of Eurasia, the Center for astrophysics, the Center for research on the use of medicines, the Research center for earthquakes, the Center for environmental studies, the Research center for biotechnology, the East Anatolian research center for high technology, the Research and application center for nanotechnology, the Center for applied research of computer technology, the Center for research on human values, Center for women's studies, Center for European communities, Center for scientific Transplantology, Research center for inter-Turkic relations, Medical research center for aromatherapy, Training center for carpets, Center for strategic studies, etc.The main campus of Ataturk University is located in Erzurum, the largest East Anatolian city. The UNIVERSITY is a sister of the University of Nebraska and a member of the Association of Caucasian universities.
Bitlis Eren University
Bitlis Eren University (Turkish: Bitlis Eren Üniversitesi) is a Turkish State university founded in 2007 and has over 6000 students. The university is located near the city of Bitlis in eastern Turkey on an expanding campus that includes student accommodation and convenient access to a number of airports with international links. The university lies in an area of outstanding natural beauty, close to Lake Van and the soon to be established Nemrut-Süphan Geopark (only the second in Turkey and an internationally recognised standard of outstanding natural and environmental value). The area offers many opportunities for cultural, study, sport and leisure activities for prospective foreign exchange students.
The courses provided by the university have international standard Bologna accreditation.
- Economics And Administrative Sciences Faculty;
- Faculty Of Arts And Sciences;
- Faculty Of Engineering And Architecture;
- Faculty Of Fine Arts;
- Islamic Science Faculty.
Official website of university: http://www.bitliseren.edu.tr/
Antalya Academy of Tourism
The academy of tourism has been licensed by the Ministry of Education and accredited by American Hotel and Lodging Educational Institute (EI-AH & LA). The education system is based on EI-AHLA Metropolitan University of Applied Sciences educational programs and combines best traditions and vast experience of international education in this area. High attention is paid for studying foreign languages. Higher education (bachelor's) is conducted on the basis of the programs of the European Institute of Public Relations, Business and the Humanities.
- Hotel Management;
- Food and Beverage Management;
- Culinary Arts;
- Event Management;
- PR & Marketing.
Girne American University
Girne American University (Turkish: Girne Amerikan Üniversitesi) is a university in Kyrenia, a city in the northern area of Cyprus. The university was founded in 1985 by Mr. Serhat Akpinar as an institution of American-style higher education.
- Faculty of Business & Economics
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Communication
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Architecture, Design and Fine Arts:
- Faculty of Health Sciences
Official website of university: www.gau.edu.tr
University of Social Sciences
University of Social Sciences is the largest private and most popular non-public university in Poland, with more than 20 years of experience. We provide high-quality education to students from all over the world. The University offers a wide range of Bachelor's and Master's programs in major cities in Poland and in the branch campus in London. Our offer also includes MBA and PhD studies and a unique American Master’s degree program in cooperation with Clark University.
- PKA accreditation (State Accreditation Commission);
- NEASC accreditation (New England Association of Schools and Colleges);
- MNiSW (The Ministry of Sciences and higher education).
University of Social Sciences of Lodzi provides with following programs:
- National security;
- Journalism and public relations;
- English philology;
- Finance and accounting;
- Geodesy and cartography;
- Art graphics;
- Iberian philology;
- Informatics (engineering program);
- Environment protection;
- Social work;
- Applied sociology;
- International relationships;
- Public health.
Official websity of academy: http://en.san.edu.pl/
Tashkent University of Information Technologies named after Muhammad Al-Khwarizmi
Tashkent University of Information Technologies (Ташкентский Университет Информационных Технологий, often abbreviated ТАТУ, TUIT), in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, is one of the largest universities in Uzbekistan. The Tashkent University of Information Technologies was founded as the Tashkent Electro Technical Institute of Communication in 1955 and it was the major and only producer of communication engineers for the Central Asian region. Today, it is one of the major universities to nurture ICT talent in Uzbekistan. The university was named after Al-Khwarizmi by a presidential resolution to further boost its role within the nation and abroad.
- Computer Engineering;
- Software Engineering;
- Telecommunication technologies;
- Information Security;
- Television Technologies;
- Economics and management;
- Professional education
- Special Faculty (Military).
Official website of university: www.tuit.uz
Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan institute of the Gene pool of plants and Animals
The Institute carries out research in the following areas:
- Flora, plant systematics; anatomy, morphology, cytoembryology, physiology, biochemistry of plants; mycology, and phycology Hydrobotany; geobotany and ecology of plants;
- Introduction and acclimatization of plants phytomelioration;
- Development of feasibility studies for the creation of a network of key botanical and zoological areas. Expanding the application of the theoretical foundations of introduction and acclimatization out of region plants, creating a genetic bank of rare, endangered and endemic species of flora and fauna of Uzbekistan.
- Assessment of current state of arid ecosystems, the study of structural and functional characteristics under the influence of anthropogenic factors, and desertification.
- Development and application of a unified program of monitoring, the formation of national databases.
- Development of modern methods and means of prevention of parasitic diseases of farm animals, the creation of integrated pest management practices of major crops and biological factors structures.
- The identification of pathways species, assess their impact on native biodiversity.
- Analysis and evaluation of the gene pool of flora and fauna of Uzbekistan,
- The development of measures to manage pathways of invasive species in order to prevent their introduction and establishment.
- Complex studies of algo-mycoflora and promising species of higher aquatic plants for use in conservation measures and the national economy;
- Development of technology for mass cultivation of promising species.
Official website of institute: http://www.flora-fauna.uz/
Uzbek Scientific-Research Institute of Pedagogical Sciences named after Kary Niyazi
The Uzbek scientific research institute of pedagogical sciences named after Tashmuhamed Niyazovich Kara Niyazi was established on January 17, 1929 and since June 15, 1929 started to operate in Samarkand in the office of the People's Commissariat of Education of the Republic. In 1931 the institute was transferred to the capital of Uzbekistan - Tashkent.
- Pedagogy and psychology,
- The forecast of general secondary education,
- Theory and methods of teaching natural disciplines,
- Theory and methodology of teaching social and humanitarian disciplines,
- Pedagogical technologies and professional orientation,
- Theory and methodology of primary education.
The Institute publishes scientific and methodical journals "People's Education", "Continuing Education", "Physics, Mathematics and Informatics", which publish materials of conceptual and methodological nature, articles on issues related to improving the content of education and teaching methods.
Karshi state University (Karshi SU)
Karshi state University has a long history. It began its activity on September 1, 1945 as Karshi branch of Bukhara United pedagogical and teacher's Institute.
October 27, 1949 it was transformed into a two-year Institute of teacher training, from August 1956 - Karshi state pedagogical Institute. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Uzbekistan № 125 dated March 11, 1992 "On measures to implement the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated February 28, 1992 "On the establishment of new higher education institutions" Karshi state pedagogical Institute received the status of University. During the period of its activity, the University has trained 61567 qualified specialists for various sectors of the economy, including 27626 people – for the years of independence.
As a result of the development of material and technical base of the University, improvement of State educational standards, implementation of the rating system of knowledge control in the educational process, the provision of educational literature and electronic educational resources created a solid base for the training of highly qualified, competitive personnel. The main purpose of each training session is to introduce into the minds of students the spirit of Independence and freedom, a sense of patriotism. The educational process is organized on the basis of advanced pedagogical and information technologies.
There are 566 teachers at 28 departments of 7 faculties of the University: history, Philology, foreign languages, pedagogy, physics and mathematics, natural Sciences and physical culture. The scientific potential is 35.5%.
Bachelor's degree — basic higher education with fundamental knowledge in one of the areas of higher education with a duration of at least four years.
Upon completion of the educational program of the bachelor on the basis of state certification graduates are awarded the academic degree "bachelor" in the direction of training, issued a state diploma with a liner.
General qualification requirements for the preparation of bachelors.
Master's degree — higher education in a specific specialty with a duration of training of at least two years on the basis of bachelor's degree.
Upon completion of the educational program of master's degree on the basis of the state certification graduates are awarded the academic degree "master" in a particular specialty areas of training, issued a state diploma with a liner.
The Kyrgyz-Uzbek University was established in 1997 and has 4 institutes and 12 faculties. The University also has a legal clinic, the Tempus-Tacis energy project, the Center for the Translation and Production of Textbooks; Scientific Center "Natural Stone", SRC "Alterenergo", SIC Medicine of catastrophes, SIC "Transitional economy", SIC "Formal clothes", Kyrgyz-Uzbek professional college and lyceum, problem laboratories on ecology, club of mechanics lovers and the club of nature lovers, design salon "Grace", the Everest business club, the Granit TV studio, the ethnography and history museum, the cultural and aesthetic center, the university newspaper Planet of Friendship, the sports complex and the Dostuk sport club, the printing house, the professional driver training center, refresher courses repodavateley, medical center.
There are 4 research centers on the territory of the University:
- SIC “Natural stone”;
- SIC “Interenergo”;
- SIC “Disaster Medicine”;
- SIC “Transition economy”;
- SIC “Uniform”.
The University has representative offices in three oblasts of Kyrgyzstan. There are more than 500 teachers at 49 departments, including 131 candidates, doctors of science and associate professors.
The university has 7 educational buildings, developed educational-laboratory and material resources, and trains specialists in 40 specialties. Training is conducted in three languages (Russian, Kyrgyz and Uzbek).
Kyrgyz-Uzbek University — one of the most notable, modern and prestigious Universities of Kyrgyz Republic.
The rector of the university is a member of the correspondent member of the National Academy of Sciences, professor, academician, deputy of the Parliament of the Kyrgyz Republic, Mamasaidov Mamamed Tashalievich.
Official website of university: http://www.oshgsu-kuu.com/
Kyrgyz Economic University named after M.Ryskulbekov
Kyrgyz Economic University was established in 1953 as educational organization. Since then, it has developed a different models and systems of management of the university. Today, the university offers economic, management and service (tourism, technology, hotel and restaurants services) education of students in bachelor`s, master`s and post-graduate degree studies. Kyrgyz Economic University is the major and respected public university of economics in the Kyrgyz Republic.
At present University comprises 1 institute, 11 departments, 4 centers, college and lyceum on the basis of university.
- Economic theory and world economics. CM. Mansurhodjaeva;
- Finance and credit to them. S.A. Sulaimanbekova;
- Accounting, analysis and audit;
- Tourism, hospitality and entrepreneurship;
- Applied Informatics;
- Commodity research and examination of goods;
- Mathematics and science;
- State and official languages;
- Department of Foreign Languages;
- Philosophy and social and human sciences;
- Economics, management and marketing.
Official website of university: http://keu.kg/
Kyrgyz state Pedagogical University named after Arabaev
Kyrgyz State University named after I. arabaeva is one of the leading higher educational institutions of the Kyrgyz Republic. The University has six modern academic buildings located in the city center. More than 1000 professors, associate professors and lecturers work productively at the University. About 300 of them are doctors and candidates of Sciences. Currently, the University has more than 15,000 students, 160 postgraduates and doctoral students. University graduates are highly valued in the field of education, work in public, private and non-governmental organizations, as well as in other areas.
With the name Ishenaly Arabaev Kyrgyz state University are inextricably linked education and pedagogical science in the Kyrgyz Republic, the initial stage of formation of the modern Kyrgyz state. His pedagogical and journalistic works are the result of active intercultural interaction of Turkic, Russian and other peoples.
Basic educational program:
- Undergraduate programs;
- Master's programmes;
- Postgraduate study;
- Secondary special education programmes.
Official website of university: http://www.arabaev.kg/
Osh state University (OshSU)
It was founded in 1939 by the decision of the Council of People's Commissars of Kyrgyzstan as Osh teacher's Institute. In 1951 Osh pedagogical Institute was founded on the basis of Osh teachers ' Institute.
In 1992, the Institute was reorganized into a University by the decree of The President of the Republic of Kyrgyzstan. Currently, Osh state University is the largest higher education institution in Kyrgyzstan.
Currently, the University has more than 28 thousand students in 72 specialties. In Osh state University education to 1700 students from 27 countries.
Has a highly qualified teaching staff, in which 62 doctors of science work fruitfully, professors, more than 320 candidates of Sciences and associate professors, about 30 honored workers of education, science, culture, health and sports of the Republic, 3 people's artists, one people's artist, 2 academicians and 2 corresponding members of NAS KR.
In total, more than 1,500 teachers and more than 1,200 employees work at Ossu.
Today there are 15 faculties in the structure of Ossu, 3 educational institutes, 3 colleges, 2 lyceums, 1 kindergarten, departments of the graduate school, residency and graduate programs. Osh state University has 21 academic building, 8 student hostels, 2 medical clinics, 7 clinical bases, hotel for foreign specialists, 5 recreation centers and boarding house on the shore of Issyk-Kul.
- Faculty of business and management;
- Faculty of mathematics and information technology;
- Theological faculty;
- Faculty of Russian Philology;
- Faculty of physics and technology;
- Foreign languages faculty;
- Faculty of natural Sciences and geography;
- Faculty of history and law;
- Medical faculty;
- International medical faculty;
- Faculty of journalism;
- Faculty of pedagogy and physical education;
- International relations faculty;
- The Department of journalism and Philology of the Kyrgyz;
- Faculty of arts;
- Faculty of Kyrgyz-Turkish.
- RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Tomsk state pedagogical University
Tomsk state pedagogical University (website: www.tspu.edu.ru) – Federal state budgetary educational institution of higher professional education. The founder of the University is the Russian Federation. Functions and powers of the founder are exercised by the Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation.
Tomsk state pedagogical University is the successor of Tomsk Teachers ' Institute, founded by the Imperial order of Emperor Nicholas II on February 18, 1902. As a higher education institution, it was established by The Council of People's Commissars of the RSFSR № 752 of July 13, 1931 as the Tomsk industrial and pedagogical Institute, which in 1933 was renamed Tomsk state pedagogical Institute. In 1981, by the decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR, the Institute was awarded the Order Of Honor for the achievements in the training of teachers. By order of the Government of the Russian Federation № 16913 dated September 11, 1995 Tomsk state pedagogical Institute, as a major educational, methodical and scientific University training center, renamed Tomsk state pedagogical University.
In the structure of TSPU 4 institutes (12 departments), 9 faculties (49 departments), 7 scientific and educational centers, 11 research laboratories, industry testing laboratory «Testing laboratory of agroecology», center for additional physical,mathematical and natural science education, research and training center of computer chemistry, inter-University center for intellectual development of the individual, 2 center of collective use, information resource center, educational center "Faculty of additional professions», 10 scientific and educational museums. On the basis of TSPU together with Institute of development of educational systems of RAO the joint Department of professional education and laboratory of innovative pedagogics is created.
The University has a modern and extensive material and technical base:
- 9 educational and laboratory buildings; scientific library (more than 867 thousand units); publishing house of educational and scientific literature; printing house;
- 4 comfortable dormitories; • Museum complex (10 educational and scientific museums);
- 2 base practices: in the village of Kireevsk Tomsk region and p. Timiryazevo;
- 2 agrobiological stations;
- Sports complex; sports stadium; sports pool.
Samara State Technical University
Established in 1914 Samara State Technical University is committed to the purity of science, research, and innovation. Samara State Technical University is one of the oldest universities in the Volga region. It has a very long and rich history. SSTU nowadays is the biggest research and educational center of the region.
In accordance with the order of the Russian Federation Ministry of Education and Science № 1560 from 30.12.2015 since September 1, 2016 Samara State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering was reorganized by joining the Samara State Technical University as a structural unit - Architecture and Civil Engineering Institute (ACEI).
- Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgy and Transport Faculty;
- Petroleum Engineering Faculty;
- Chemical Engineering Faculty;
- Automation and Information Technology Institute;
- Electrical Engineering Faculty;
- Engineering and Technology Faculty;
- Heat Power Engineering Faculty;
- Food Production Technologies Faculty;
- Engineering Economics Faculty;
- Institute of Social and Human Sciences and Technologies;
- Architecture and Civil Engineering Academy;
- Inter-University Department of Information and Developmental Educational Systems and Technologies.
Official website of university : https://samgtu.com/
Vyatka State University of Humanities
“Vyatka state University of Humanities” (VyatSHU, VSHU) — the oldest higher educational institution in Kirov, Kirov region. Branches of VyatSHU located in Vyatka GladesKirovo-Chepetsk, Izhevsk.
March 14, 2016 by order of the Ministry of education and science # 373 VyatSHU reorganized by joining Vyatka state University as a structural unit.
Institutions, faculties and departments
- Institute of Natural Sciences;
- Institute of Pedagogy and Psychology;
- Faculty of Social Technologies;
- Faculty of Law;
- Faculty of Informatics, Mathematics and Physics;
- Faculty of Linguistics;
- Institute of History and Culture;
- Faculty of Philology;
- Faculty of Economics and Management;
- Physical Culture;
- Technology and Design.
Official website of university: https://vggu.ru/
St. Petersburg State Institute of Psychology and Social Work
St. Petersburg state educational institution of higher professional education "St. Petersburg state Institute of psychology and social work" — state higher educational institution of psychological and social profile in St. Petersburg. The Institute was founded in 1992 by the decision of the Administration of St. Petersburg (order of the head of Vasileostrovsky district administration of the city Hall of St. Petersburg from 10.04.1992 № 174a-p), currently subordinated to the Committee on science and higher school of the city.
- Psychological and social work;
- Applied psychology;
- Applied psychology in the field of conflict resolution.
- Theories and technologies of social work (Head of the Department Prof. Platonova N. М.);
- Health and development psychology (Head of the Department Prof. Nikiforov G. S.);
- Psychological consultation. (Head of the Department Assoc. Kiseleva М. V.);
- Pedagogical anthropology, and related familistic. (Head of the Department Prof. Ginecinski V. I.);
- Applied conflictology and deviantology. (Head of the Department Prof. Zmanovskaya Е. V.);
- General and differential psychology. (Head of the Department associate Professor. Yakovleva I. V.);
- Applied social and organizational psychology (Head of the Department Prof. Platonov Yu. P.);
- Psychophysiology and HNA (Head of the Department Assoc. Novikova I. А.);
- Philosophy, cultural studies and foreign languages (Head of the Department Prof. Kluiev А. S.);
- Mathematics and computer science ( Head of the Department Assoc. Avdeev А. B.).
Official website of institution: https://psysocwork.ru/
Non-state educational institution of higher professional education “Eastern economic-legal humanitarian academy”
Eastern economic-legal humanitarian academy was founded in 1993 on January 29th. The Academy is one of the biggest inovative institutions of Republic of Bashkortostan and Russia, in which more than thousand students study.
The Education process held in own campuses of the Academy, equipped with free Wi-Fi, computer classes and libraries. Moreover, it provides with distance learning.
- Physical education for persons with disabilities in health (Adaptive physical education);
- Pedagogical education;
- Computer science and engineering;
- Applied informatics;
- State and municipal administration.
Official website of academy: https://www.vegu.ru/
Moscow University of Finance and industry «Synergy» (in abbreviated form — University «Synergy») — private higher education institution, founded in 1995. «Synergy» it was founded as "Moscow financial and industrial Institute», received a license from the Ministry of education in 1995, and in early 1999 — passed state accreditation.
Since 2001, the master's programs of the University business school have been accredited by AMBA. The University is the organizer of the annual SGF ("Synergy Global Forum") — a forum for entrepreneurs and top managers, among the speakers of which in new York in 2017 was attended by Richard Branson, Jordan Belfort and founder of Wikipedia Jimmy Wells.
- Information technology;
- Sports management;
- Physical culture;
- Hotel and restaurant business;
- Complex safety.
Official website of university: http://synergy.ru/
The Federal Research Center of Coal and Coal Chemistry of Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences
The Federal Research Center of Coal and Coal Chemistry of Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences — scientific organization in the city of Kemerovo that was founded in 2015. The Center is organized on the basis of the Federal State Budgetary Institution of Science of the Kemerovo Scientific Center of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
Postgraduate degree program:
- Physical chemistry;
- Earth sciences;
- Biological sciences;
- Chemical technology;
- Chemical technology of fuel and high-energy substances;
- Historical Sciences and Archeology;
- Patriotic history.
Official website of research center: http://www.kemsc.sbras.ru/ru
The Varna University of Management is an international university located in Varna, Bulgaria.
Its primary campus is in Varna. The university awards bachelor's and master's degrees in the fields of business and marketing, information technology, tourism, hospitality management and culinary arts
VUM offers programmers taught in English language both for bachelor's and master's levels:
- MBA with a SpecialistPathway
- Master in International Hospitality and Tourism Management
Undergraduate programmes are also taught in Bulgarian.
VUM encourages students to spend 1-2 semesters abroad. The school has experience in international exchange with over 100 European universities, plus a few outside Europe. They participate in the Erasmus+ programme.
VUM has partnership agreements with more than ten universities in Europe, to transfer to or from, after their first or second years. Transfer result in dual degrees.
VUM ranks among the top 40 business school according to the "General Performance" criterion in Central and Eastern Europe
VUM also ranks 7th among all business schools in Central and Eastern Europe, according to the "International Orientation" criterion.
The University ranks 13th among the best MBA programmers taught in Central Eastern Europe.