The main goal of the Department of International Cooperation is organization and implementation of international activities of the university.
The mission of the department is to develop the cooperation of the Miras University with other organizations, universities and research centers via organization of academic mobility programs.
The main functions of the department are activities aimed at expanding, strengthening and enhancing effectiveness of international relations of the university:
- membership in international associations and organizations;
- search for international programs and projects;
- organization and coordination of the university's participation in international programs, projects;
- organization of information exchange with educational institutions of foreign countries;
- organization of international academic mobility for teachers and researchers;
- search for partners, assistance in organization and coordination of international joint educational programs;
- consulting assistance in finding partners and preparing documents for the Bolashak program, international grant programs.
- the department carries out the whole complex of organizational and technical measures, registration of incoming and outcoming documents.
Shymkent, Sapak Datka, 2, office # 9.
Office phone: 8 (725) 2 33-77-77 (internal 125).